Collection of the information
Gauss Ltd operates gauss-development.com site. This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use and disclosure of Personal Information we receive from users of the Site.
We may ask and collect the following information by using get a quote and contact forms and analytic tools.
- Name and company name
- Contact information including email address and web address
- Other information relevant to customer quotes and/or offers: project type, budget, deadline and details
- We may also retain any messages you send through the Site
- We may use your Personal Information to contact you with newsletters, marketing or promotional materials and other information.
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests by accepting cookies
- We may directly collect analytics data, or use third-party analytics tools and services, to help us measure traffic and usage trends for the Site. These tools collect information sent by your browser or mobile device, including the pages you visit and other information that assists us in improving the Site.
Use of personal information
We use the information to operate, maintain, and provide you features and functionality of the site. Additionally, we use quote details to understand your needs and offer you excellent service.
- We use it for Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may use the information to offer you our products and services.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you by email, phone, fax or mail
- We may use the information to improve the website according to your interests
We use this personal data based on and in accordance to the permission that you choose to give us when using contact forms on this website.
When you visit the website, we may send one or more cookies, a small text file containing a string of alphanumeric characters, to your computer that uniquely identifies your browser and helps enhance your navigation through the site. A cookie may also convey information to us about how you use the website (e.g., the pages you view, the links you click and other actions you take on the website), and allow us to track your usage of the website over time.
A persistent cookie remains on your hard drive after you close your browser. Your browser may use persistent cookies on subsequent visits to the site. Persistent cookies can be removed by following your web browser’s directions. A session cookie is temporary and disappears after you close your browser.
List of cookies we use
- wp-saving-post – WordPress cookie created when auto-saving a post in the editor.
- moove_gdpr_popup – Cookie notice.
- wfwaf-auth cookie – Identification of the visitor by a security plugin to prevent attacks on the web.
- wordpress_logged_in_ – WordPress cookie for a logged in user.
- wordpress_sec_ – These cookies help us keep you logged in to our site.
- wordpress_test_cookie – WordPress test cookie
- wp-settings – This is used to customise your view of admin interface, and possibly also the main site interface.wp-settings
We use this cookies in accordance to the permission that you gave us through cookie settings
Controlling your analytical information
You can reset your web browser to refuse all cookies or use cookie settings too. However, some features of the website may not function if the ability to accept cookies is disabled.
We use the information we collect or receive, such as your email address, to communicate directly with you, to contact you with newsletters, marketing or promotional materials and other information only in accordance to the permission that you may choose to give us when using contact forms on this website.
Controlling your personal information
If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time, by sending us a request in writing to address: Sv. L. B. Mandića 111o, 31000 Osijek or emailing us at email@example.com.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties without your permission or if we are required by law to do so. We will use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties only on your consent to us.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the REGULATION (EU) 2016/679 (General Data Protection Regulation or GDPR for short) If you believe that any information we are keeping on you is incorrect or incomplete, please contact us. You also have the right, per GDPR, to ask for deletion of your personal data, as well to restrict our usage of your personal data as well to ask us to transfer your data to the third party of your choice.
Data protection officer
Gauss Ltd has appointed data protection officer, Mr Tomislav Strugačevac, which can be contacted via following email firstname.lastname@example.org
If you feel that your data is not processed following current regulations you may also contact supervisory authority for monitoring the application of GDPR in Croatia.
To prevent unauthorised access or disclosure of personal data, we use suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. You should note that leaving our site we do not have any control and we are not responsible for the protection and privacy of any information presented on those sites. You should look at the privacy statement applicable there.